- 2015 Kicked off with a bang! Diana Madson was spotted with Beyonce’s stylist Ty Hunter in one of our custom belts from our collaboration with Michael Costello and an edgy hooded Stello cocktail dress.
- Rock and Roll legend Billy F Gibbons wore his favorite Clutch Jewelry Olmec Tiki necklace for his interview with the Foo Fighter’s Dave Grohl for their Sonic Highways documentary.
- Tracee Ellis Ross showed up on Instagram in Michael Costello’s showroom in another one of our custom belts getting ready for the NAACP Image Awards, which she won, (!) for her role in ABC’s Black-ish.
- Clutch Jewelry Creative Director Stacy Eden was featured in the Inspirational Woman Project by Bri Seeley in her book of 100 inspirational women in art, fashion, and business.
- Bri Bella, WWE diva and star of E!’s Total Divas appeared on the red carpet at the Maxim Superbowl 49 party in Clutch Crowns and a glittery jumper.
- North Valley Magazine featured Clutch Crowns on the cover of their February issue and Clutch Jewelry throughout the editorial styled by Shannon Campbell.
- We debuted our Clutch Live Collection on the Phoenix Fashion Week Spring Into Style Runway at the Arizona Center Downtown in collaboration with stylist/visionary Nuvia Magdahi.
- Billy Gibbons and Slash shredded onstage while Billy rocked his favorite Olmec Tiki necklace.
- We crowned the reigning king or architecture, Vern Swaback, apprentice to Frank Lloyd Wright, in our Titan Crown with Camelback Mountain in the distance for the Crown Canyon Real Estate launch.
- Xixi Yang was spotted interviewing superstars on the red carpet in our Estrella belt and Michael Costello Jumper at the American Idol Party.
- Beyonce’s trumpet player Love Rovel wore our Sankofa necklace for her performance of “Little Death” on the tonight show with Lupe Fiasco from his new Tetsuo and Youth album.
- Fitness model/superstar Rosa Acosta stunned us all dressed in nothing but Clutch Crowns for a gorgeous and empowering photoshoot styled by Nuvia Magdahi and shot by Matt Martian.
- Nuvia Magdahi rocked our giant Clutch Collar on 3TV’s Good Morning Arizona showing viewers how to style their denim with flair and class.
- Katastro lead singer Andy Chavez performed at the Pot O Gold Music Festival wearing our Valencia ring and Ouroboros ring necklace.
- What Lola Likes and hubby JJ Garcia rocked Clutch Jewelry for him and Clutch Crowns for her all day at Coachella and all night at the Nylon after party.
- Clutch Crowns and Clutch Jewelry hit the runway at the Scottsdale Culinary Festival with ready to wear clothing designer Hues of Ego and Phoenix Fashion Week Top 40 Models.
- Travel, style and soul searching guru Dulce Ruby took our Stardust Caplet with her to Morocco for an amazing photoshoot on the rooftops at sunset in a Mara Hoffman gown.
- Institute Magazine featured “The Madonnas” editorial featuring Clutch Crowns and Patience Silva shot by Jackie Gallardo with MUA Paloma Romo in their May issue.
- We launched our ClutchLIVE lookbook editorial “House of the Holy” inspired by female musicians and the art of writing music. Shot by Nuvia Magdahi, concept and art direction by Clutch Creative Director Stacy Eden featuring models Kirsten Garber and Mia Pejlovas.
- Janelle Monae wore our Hippolyta Crown in Jidenna’s smash hit “Classic Man” Remix featuring Kendrick Lamar.
- Clutch Crowns and accessories debuted the “Ladies of Leisure” editorial photoshoot shot by Nuvia Magdahi with concept and creative direction from Clutch Creative Director Stacy Eden.
- Shea Brock rocked our Vicious Punk and Helena crowns in her music video “If I Ever” from director and cinematographer Marcus Eden.
- Rebelution bassist Marley Williams wore his custom Clutch necklace for his art inspired clothing line Hill Kid onstage with Next LA model Brittny Ward onstage at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Denver, CO.
- Clutch Crowns’ Hermia crown and several million dollars worth Cartier were worn by Tina Knowles Lawson on the cover of Ebony Magazine. Followed by reposts from Queen Bee Beyonce herself and Kris Jenner to name a few!
- Janelle Monae levitated onstage in our Hippolyta Crown on the BET awards performing her smash hit “Yoga”.
- Fitness model superstar Jeff Kasser was spotted in our Imhotep necklace on Newport Beach, CA for 4th of July weekend.
- We created accessories and a throne for hip hop hometown hero Mouse Powell’s King of My Own Backyard music video sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon.
- We gave a sneak peek at our new Peaceful Pablo collection on ABC15 with 3 gorgeous models, Clutch Creative Director Stacy Eden and local TV personality Terri O.
- Clutch Crowns and accessories by Clutch Jewelry launched our Peaceful Pablo Collection and Shivi Amor editorial in Java Magazine.
- We debuted our “Cocoon Couture” editorial shot by Andrew M. Gleason and MUA Pearl Espinoza with concept, styling and art direction from Clutch Creative Director Stacy Eden on clutchjewelry.com.
- Featured on WhatLolaLikes.com by Phoenix Fashion Week featured blogger Lauren Garcia.
- Custom Phxfw collabs with Dolcessa Swimwear, Hues of Ego and Michelle Hebert Couture at the talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Clutch Creative Director Stacy Eden worked with Stephanie Costello to design custom masks for Stello’s LA Fashion Week runway show at the Taglyan Complex in Hollywood, CA.
- Featured in Stello’s Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook shot by Emilynn Rose featuring Mahlagha Jaberi.
- Debuted our Manifest Destiny editorial featuring our Peaceful Pablo Collection shot by Corey Davis with hair by Nicole Estella and MUA Pearl Espinoza.
- Debuted our Field of Thrones editorial photo shoot with concept, styling and art direction from Clutch Creative Director Stacy Eden.
- Collected goods for the women children and pets at the Sojourner Center Shelter
- Actress Galilea Montijo and couture designer Michael Costello appeared in our Clutch Crowns on Instagram.
- AZ Foothills featured What Lola Likes and our Vicious Punk crown in the New Years Eve outfit inspiration editorial shoot for the January issue.
Here’s to a new year of love, hard work and adventure my Kings and Queens. Remember, we don’t have to change the game, just shift gears and keep going no matter what.
Clutch Jewelry – https://www.instagram.com/clutchjewelry/
Clutch Crowns – https://www.instagram.com/clutch_crowns/